Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gymboree and Sonshine Preschool

Jackson loves to go to Gymboree Music Class on Tuesday mornings. I hadn't had the camera in class for a few months and brought it this week. He loves interacting with the other kids in class and with Miss Tobie. His favorite instrument is the one is playing in the picture below!

Zander, Zane, Sophie, Jackson, Avery and Kim sharing so well in the music box.





I have been wanting to get Jackson into a MDO one day a week for awhile for social interaction and some free time for me. My friend, Tamara, is teaching at Sonshine Preschool and got us on the waiting list for Jackson's age group. We found out last week there was an opening, so he can go once a week. So, I was excited. This is him bringing his backpack to me and saying "bye, bye"! What fun he is going to have and fun friends he is going to make at school!










No comments: